MobileWorxs Field Service Software Solutions provide instant visibility into back office service data and information for managing your service organization across the entire field service chain – from dispatch and work order prioritizing to parts used and labor costs. MobileWorxs helps you deliver information to your field technicians when they need it most, on-site with the customer.
Our mobile application will guide your field service technicians through best practices so they can focus on customer satisfaction rather than paperwork.
Scheduling & Dispatch Module
Our Schedule and Dispatch Module allows dispatchers to create, assign and update work orders based on any business rules your company requires. Work orders can be filtered by technician skills, status, inventory on hand, availability and current location. Our colour-coded calendar provides a visual overview of dispatched jobs, appointments, time off, etc. This is crucial when trying to level load the jobs. Calendared events can be viewed by date range, technician name, job types and priority. Using our drag and drop functionality, dispatchers can transfer an appointment from one technician to another or change the timing of the event by dragging it up or down the timeline. Combined with our GPS Tracking functionality, dispatchers will achieve maximum scheduling efficiency and be able to quickly reassign technicians should an emergency arise.
Field Service Software That Delivers
Your field service technicians are faced with increasingly complex tasks and customers with high service level expectations. They need the right service information on demand, real-time while in the field. Customers expect instant and accurate responses to requests for service; they want immediate access to all relevant job information and they demand high levels of performance from their service partners. To deliver the performance your customers expect and keep your organization on par with competitors, your field service technicians must be armed with the right information at the exact point of time needed to help turn every customer interaction into a satisfying experience for the customer and a business revenue generating opportunity.
Key Benefits of Our Field Service Software Applications
The goal of any mobility solution is to make your job easier, not more complicated. Our apps were created by people experienced in the field service industry and designed with best practices that help your field service technicians in doing their job efficiently. MobileWorxs Mobility Platform’s unlimited capabilities and the inherent flexibility of its Smart Architecture add key benefits and new levels of ROI across your entire field service organization.
Technicians Can Access
- Mobile Work Orders. Technicians can create, edit, review and annotate work orders.
- Colour-coded Preventative Maintenance. Easily prioritize PM based upon customizable conditions for each piece of equipment.
- Parts and Inventory Tracking. Searchable parts list includes quantity of inventory on hand and on order.
- Warranty Tracking. Track warranties for each piece of equipment on the job.
- Timekeeping. Capture travel and work times with the click of a button.
- Customer Date. Full access to account info, contact data, work order history, parts pricing, promotions and payment collection while on-site with the customer.
- Today’s schedule. Techs can view a summary of their schedule for the day.
- Take photos and collect signatures. Techs can take photos and collect signatures; automatically tagged with GPS and date/time stamps for accuracy.
Dispatchers can access
- Work Orders. Dispatchers can create, assign, review and update work orders based upon the status, date, location, technician or customer.
- Calendar View. Drag and drop scheduling functionality makes reassigning work orders and organizing work force schedules a breeze.
- GPS Tracking. Dispatchers can view technician locations in real-time, along with customers, warehouses, etc to dispatch the nearest technician.
Organizational Benefits Include
- Improve Customer Satisfaction. Improve service levels to customers by providing instant visibility into customer and work order histories, parts availability and delivery schedules.
- Service Management. Provide instant insight to senior management to facilitate critical field service decision making processes.
- Service Compliance. Increase data accuracy and ensure compliance with proper field service processes by guiding technicians through best practices.
- Performance Data. Capture and review work performance data including service time, tasks performed, part numbers, expenses and more.
- Simplified Integration. With our innovative Integration Wizard, you can integrate with even the most complicated backend systems quickly and easily.
- Automatic Alerts. Alerts can be sent based on any desired condition, such as status of a work order.