8 Cool Features Mobile Application Development
Mobile Application Development on MobileFrame version 5.1 has a number of groundbreaking features including:
- HTML 5 Application Development. Now our customers can not only create Smart Client Apps with no coding for .NET but also HTML 5 Web Apps that work on any iOS or Android device and any browser.
- Web Mobile Application Development. Create sophisticated web portals with absolutely no coding. The Thin Client Server solves several common web app implementation issues including cross browser compatibility, security and authentication, and Active Directory support. These web applications can be utilized in any setting, including data collection, management dashboards reports viewing and customer portals.
- Swiping and Gesture Support. Device level software now includes built-in swiping and gesture support.
- Desktop Changes. The entire product has a new look and feel including improved navigation, clearer fonts and several other usability improvements.
- Mobile Device Management. In addition to a full complement of device and user management capabilities administrators now have the ability to cancel running applications remotely.
- The Grid. The grid functionality has been re-written to support function buttons, images, touch scrolling, per cell formatting, improved style editing and includes several performance enhancements.
- Built in Instant Messaging for snappy worker to worker communications. Unlike other vertical market solutions, our platform allows enterprises to create any custom mobile apps needed all tailored specifically to their unique business processes.
- Create Charts for Management Dashboards. Every management team needs the ability to analyze their business with live data to make critical decisions. Data can be displayed on a web dashboard and presented in any manner that suits your needs, including bar charts and pie charts etc. The ability to know how many work orders are on hold for parts sales were closed deliveries were made or inspections were completed that day can help management steer the company in the right direction in real-time. Charts can be displayed not only on the web but on the mobile worker’s device on printed receipts and embedded in PDF reports.
We have been crafting apps with the MobileFrame Mobile Application Development platform since 2007. Customers enjoy a low total cost of ownership great flexibility in rapidly changing times and the outstanding return on investment when compared to other application development methods.
The platform has won many MobileVillage Star Awards over the last decade.
Get in touch to experience our apps.