10 reasons an Enterprise Mobile Project can have a positive impact
Businesses have been shedding costs for some time so the challenge as the economy comes out of the slump will be to deal with an upturn with a smaller organisation. So what are the 10 reasons an Enterprise Mobile Project can have a positive impact on your organisation in these circumstances?
Using mobile supply chain solutions to only help cut costs further will not make the difference, the emphasis needs to shift to enabling in field workers to multi-task while enabling new business transactions and making a difference in customer service. Whilst at the same time not having a negative affect on IT.
So what are the Positive Impact areas?
1. Extend the scope of mobile worker activity by adding new tasks or customer care activities when doing mobile application development.
2. Improve efficiency by raising number of jobs performed or customers visited.
3. Eliminate manual data entry increase task accuracy speed up invoice cycles
4. Leverage investment in back end ERP and CRM systems
5. Allow workers to interrogate back office systems remotely for the information they need to perform tasks.
6. Address the 3 primary remote worker cost areas:
Devise compensatory management solutions such as:
- Finding best route with on device Sat Nav.
- Use GPS tracking for instant worker location and post activity driver behaviour coaching.
- Push next job to worker automatically by eliminating the need to return to a depot.
7. Increase stakeholder satisfaction by confirming activity as complete at the point of service.
8. Allow setting and measurement of meaningful SLA’s.
9. Better recording = better reporting = opportunity for better management decisions.
10. Companies who can demonstrate adoption of mobility put themselves in a better position to win new and retain existing business.
Learn more about how MobileWorxs can help you achieve a great return on investment and how the 10 reasons an Enterprise Mobile Project can have a positive impact on your business. Get in touch to experience our apps. We can also help you pick a device to use.
To learn more get in touch with us to arrange a webinar or meeting about MobileFrame MADP.