Panasonic FZ-M1 Introduced at CES
Described as the world’s thinnest and lightest rugged 7-inch Windows tablet the FZ-M1 is built to enable mission-critical mobile worker productivity without compromise.
Powered by Windows 8.1 Pro and a 4th gen Intel Core i5 vPro processor Toughpad FZ-M1 offers the broadest range of configuration options available in its class for maximum flexibility.
Fully-rugged, sealed design is certified to meet MIL-STD-810G and IP65 specifications for resistance to drops up to 5 feet, water, dust, and other elements. With a long-life user-replaceable battery and sunlight-readable, high-sensitivity multi-touch screen for use with heavy gloves, the Panasonic FZ-M1 is the ideal tool for today’s mobile workforce.
- Windows® 8.1 Pro 64-bit Windows® 7 downgrade option Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Fanless Processor
- MIL-STD-810G, 5-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- 7-inch, daylight-readable, multi touch screen with glove touch technology
- USB 3.0 port and MicroSDXC card slot for maximum connectivity, configurable with barcode, MSR, SmartCard, Serial and LAN
- Dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, UHF RFID, Bluetooth® v4.0 and optional 4G LTE Integrated Mobile Broadband
- Bridge Battery Enables Hot-swap Battery Replacement for Continuous Use
- 36 Month warranty
- Spec Sheet