MobileWorxs at Facilities Management 2015
This year FM15 is co-located with Maintec and The Health and Safety Event at the NEC Birmingham from 24th to 26th March. We will be on stand F12F showcasing our latest Enterprise Mobility solutions and products.
Highlights on our stand this year:
- Latest intrinsically safe Android tablet devices from ecom.
- MobileDemand’s new entry level budget Windows 8.1 xTablet Flex 10
- Panasonic Handheld FZ-X1 in Android and Windows Embedded versions.
- Launching SOTI’s new MobiControl V12 suite for device management.
- MobileFrame v6 – our application development platform with native Android and iOS support.
- Electric Compass cloud based vehicle/trailer tracking.
Got questions about device management and “Android for Work” come along to our ask the expert on Thursday with Hannah Suttenwood of SOTI.
On the same day we will be at the business exchange presenting a talk called “What is Unified Endpoint Management”
“We will aim to unravel the alphabet soup of BYOD MDM EMM and UEM and help you understand the importance of Unified Endpoint Management as an approach for using mobility to refine business processes. UEM can reduce the total cost of ownership that comes from relying on mobility to deliver efficiency across an entire organisation. It is now one that can also be applied to a vast array of endpoints any device – anywhere – anytime”
Looking forward to seeing you in Birmingham..!