Benefits of a Mobile Workforce Solution
Before you ask the benefits of a mobile workforce solution can be far removed from just giving someone a smartphone a SIM card and an email account. A mobile workforce solution goes to the heart of what can still be a paper based process.
Mobile Workforce Solution Impact Areas
- Boost productivity by keeping employees in contact with staff vendors and customers.
- Close sales, solve problems and respond to urgent requests more effectively by enabling employees to work virtually anywhere.
- Improve service and satisfaction by interacting with customers in real time.
- Control IT and equipment costs and safeguard corporate data and apps.
Mobile application development time – our enterprise mobility grade development platform enables the creation of apps in days rather than weeks. Devise as many applications as required and update applications instantly as business processes change.
- Remote workers jobs performed, clients visited or customer care tasks completed.
- Time spent in the field by eliminating the need to return to the office to complete paperwork.
- Responsiveness and service to your customers – tasks dispatched instantly to remote workers in the field.
Eliminate and Reduce
- Cost – Manual data entry errors and back office costs.
- Invoice billing cycle and accounts receivable lag time – completed job data received back from remote works in real-time.
- Reliance on expensive custom coding as a method of producing and updating applications.
Provide – Competitive Advantage
- A complete unified enterprise grade solution for developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and updating cross platform applications..
- Real-time access to data in the field so workers have the information they need when they need it.
- Create native Microsoft Android iOS and HTML layouts from the same application.
- Out of box integration with your existing legacy and ERP back end systems.
- The ability to deploy and manage from a single screen a variety of applications to multiple device types.
- Post data directly to the web for review by back office staff managers workers or customers.
A compelling way to quantify the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of a project. We can either build an application for you or teach you how to manage the whole process yourself using a single skill set.