Rugged Case Microsoft Surface Pro 2017
The latest version of the Microsoft Surface Pro gets a mild update to keep it among the best Windows hybrid PCs on the market. Reviews have been positive and most geek magazines have ended up recommending it.
Our rugged case has been approved by Microsoft and now supports this latest version of the Microsoft Surface Pro. More of our clients are using their Surface in the field for what have always been rugged laptop applications. Pressure on cycle times and site labour costs all add to the having the right mobile computing system is critical to productivity.
12 Reasons why the New Microsoft Surface Pro and our Rugged Case is Such a Great Combination
- Access to powerful modeling and rendering tools.
- A mobile computing device small enough to carry, yet powerful enough to handle demanding tasks enables even greater workflow efficiencies
- Use the programs you know and trust: Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Autodesk’s AutoCAD, Rhino, Dassault’s Katia 3DS and of course Office 365.
- Microsoft Surface Pro seamlessly transitions from office to vehicle to work site.
- Make changes immediately using mouse, keyboard finger or pen input.
- All of the project files, sketches, schematics, and notes are at hand and available on the cloud.
- Lightweight and portable with long battery life and large display.
- HD Cameras for documentation, progress updates and video conferencing.
- The rugged case comes with an easel, multiple carrying straps, protected ports, rubber bumpers and is compatible with the Type Cover.
- The Microsoft Surface Pro & rugged case combination has been tested by an outside agency to military standards MIL-STD 810G
- Unlike most rugged cases that can use up to 5 operating units before failing the test our Rugged Case for the Microsoft Surface Pro passed using only one.
- First rugged case to pass the thermal testing process for the new Surface Pro.
To learn more read the review or get in touch to arrange a webinar or meeting about using our rugged Case for the New Microsoft Surface Pro.