10 Facts about the Cruise 1 Rugged Smartphone That Will Amaze you!
Calling mobile workers in all marketplaces here are 10 facts about the Cruise 1 Rugged Smartphone logistics, transport, shipping…! Ever wondered how much easier it would be to work with your own personal smartphone? The latest addition to the MobileWorxs array of handheld devices, Cruise 1, is the closest thing to working with a Smartphone; only with 3 slight differences: it is tougher, more powerful and long-lasting. The folks at SEUIC – leading suppliers of mobile data, terminal devices, services and solutions – have outdone themselves with this one! A remarkably robust, sealed, rugged device. So what are the 10 facts about the cruise 1 rugged smartphone.
Cruise 1 The Work Smartphone Reimagined
- Utilizes Android 5.1, soon to be on Android 7.0
- It has a gross weight below 220g, and a thickness of 12.8mm. A perfect size for workers on the go…!
- High Quality 5.2” 1080P Full HD Screen.
- Honeywell scanning technology allows users to read barcodes that are stained, damaged barcodes in bubble wrap and those on screens.
- Contains a New Virtual Scanning Key Design with the ability to suspend the scan key on the screen which makes for more convenient operation.
- Rather than having the NFC reader on the back of the terminal, Cruise 1 has the reader at the front making scanning easier for the operator.
- 3 in 1 Positioning Module GPS. BEIDOU and GLONASS.
- Comms – 4G, dual sim card dual standby 802.11a/b/g/n/ac meets the need for high volume Wi-Fi throughout in Healthcare Hospitality and Retail.5-mode dual-band WIFI with unique signal amplification technique, high performance anti-interference and seamless roaming.
- Advanced electronics automatically reduces the impact of background noise and enhances voice quality.
- Rugged, with IP67 sealing rating and a drop resistance of 1.5m, and 50kg pressure on screen
Ok it’s that impressive here are 5 More….
- A 4500mAh battery (removable from July) with rapid charging, low power consumption and long-lasting for a 12 hour shift.
- Advanced fingerprint module improves abrasion resistance.
- Removable cover for the battery compartment helps extend the life of the Cruise 1 in real life deployments.
- Uses water-resistant Type C connector for worry free plugging in rated at being used 10,000 times.
- Out of box 12 month warranty, Lifetime helpdesk & 36 Month payment plan helps you spread the cost of your investment.
After reading 10-facts-about-the-cruise-1-rugged-smartphone we hope it will definitely hit the spot for your mobility project.