We love the Surface as a cost effective versatile platform for mobile computing so we recently launched our New Rugged Microsoft Surface Go 2 Bundle.
Some background – In case you had been on severe lockdown recently Microsoft retired the original Surface Go and replaced it with the new much trailed Go 2.
What’s New On Surface Go 2
- Larger – By reducing the screen bezels The Go 2 gets an additional .5 inch (12.5mm) of display overall but keeps the dimensions of the enclosure the same as the original and maintains the 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Brighter – now 220 PPI for sharper resolution.
- Faster – 8th Gen Intel m3 Processor for much greater performance capabilities than its predecessor.
- Jump Tall Buildings – not really but the battery is now rated at 10 hours Vs 9 with the previous model.
- NFC sensor – A new addition great for mobile payment applications.
- Bluetooth: Upgraded from 4.1 to 5.0. 5Mbps bandwidth in comparison to 2.1 Mbps on the previous version.
- Docks – new Surface Dock 2 and Microsoft Surface USB-C Travel Hub. These are really port replicators rather than docks that you may be used to with dedicated rugged devices.
Commercial customers have more configurations to choose from than on the Consumer versions at your local big box electrical store. One of our favourites for simple mobile computing tasks is the entry level eCore m3 model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Commercial versions also come with Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home S mode
|Intel Pentium GOLD 4425Y, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC||TGF-00002|
|Intel Core m3-8100Y, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC||RRX-00002|
|Intel Core m3-8100Y, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD||SUA-00002|
|Intel Core m3-8100Y, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LTE||SUF-00002|
|Intel Core m3-8100Y, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, LTE||SUG-00002|
Our new rugged Microsoft Surface Go 2 bundle is made Enterprise Ready by the use of the MobileDemand Surface Go rugged xCase which provides the highest level of protection with a PC/ABS hard plastic protective shell and fully encased boot with shock absorbing rubber corner bumpers, MIL-STD-810G tested for 6-foot drop means this case can handle even the toughest drops. The xCase is built to provide the utmost protection wherever your work takes you.
Maximise portability with the briefcase handle and back of hand strap which can comfortably accommodate having the tablet turned horizontally or vertically along with an Easel that allows for positioning on a desk. Our snap mount technology quickly secures the tablet to any vertical or horizontal surface in vehicles or on a tripod or wall.
Our goal is to expand the possibilities of the Surface by making it more people centric and project specific. A variety of Glass and Film screen protectors in Anti Glare and Standard finishes a range of mount solutions for vehicles and in premise applications, high performance integral barcode scanning, 3D Intel RealSense Camera, payment terminal. magnetic power connector, as well as individually designed power solutions for Forklift and Vehicle power. Learn More.
New Rugged Microsoft Surface Go 2 Bundle Assembly
We take the headache out of your deployment by fully assembling your Surface Go 2 bundle. Add any of the Microsoft accessories you need along with maintenance contract provision, project specific asset tag any software load required and sequenced delivery to site.
Contact us we can help you configure a new Rugged Microsoft Surface Go 2 Bundle with all the accessories to meet your needs. Bundled and Ready for Action !