There is a wide range of benefits to using a mounting solution with your tablet. See the following reasons why you should consider a mounting solution if you haven’t already.
But now comes the big question: Which solution is best for you? With so many options out there, finding the right solution for your business can feel overwhelming. The truth is, every business is unique, and each situation requires careful consideration to determine the best fit.
Start by determining the type of tablet that will work best for your use case and environment. Some key considerations here include:
- Do you require Windows, Android or iOS for their operating system?
- Do you run any mission-critical software? What are the technical specifications to run that software?
- What are your scanning and service needs?
- Does your location have strong Wi-Fi?
Then you can analyse which mounting solution is most suitable for your operation. Looking at the following criteria:
- What type of mount are you looking for: Vehicle, forklift or fixed?
- What type of forklift or industrial truck do you have?
- Is the forklift/vehicle leased or owned?
- Where (on the vehicle, forklift, or fixed area) will the device be mounted?
- Does it require frequent removal and insertion?
Another considerable factor is, how does your device need to be powered?
- Does the device need constant power?
- What is the voltage of the forklift/truck?
- How long do the batteries need to last?
These are all important factors to consider, and having an expert by your side who understands the ins and outs of mounting solutions can help you to navigate the wide variety that is available to you. Finding an appropriate solution can be confusing, overwhelming and even frustrating if you purchase a mounting solution and it’s not compatible or is difficult to implement in your operation.