GPS Receiver For Motorola Solutions MC9090 and MC9190
It’s Back. After a brief production hiatus we can announce the renewed availability of the OrbitGPS Snap On GPS G3090 receiver for Motorola Solutions MC9090 & MC9190 mobile computers. Learn More about G3090
The OrbitGPS Snap On GPS receiver is the only way to add tightly-integrated GPS to your MC9X90 based mobile data collection or RFID solutions. Just snap it on, point your app to the com port and you have GPS…simple.
The Meaning of Life
Get in touch about the G3090 GPS Snap on and see how you can leverage your investment in MC9090 and MC9190 mobile computers.
New Motorola MC45 for Enterprise Mobility
If you are looking for a rugged handheld take a look at the Motorola MC45 for Enterprise Mobility.
MC45 joins Motorola’s packed line up of rugged devices that use Windows Mobile 6.5 as a platform for delivering line of businss applications to field based workers.
Sheldon Safir, Director of global solutions marketing at Motorola Solutions introduced the unit by describing it as having “aggressive pricing for full functionality”
MC45 ships with all the usual components you might expect from the major manufacturer in this sector. 3,080mAH Li-Ion battery a 600MHz chip with 256MB of RAM. Wi-Fi and WWAN along with a 1D scanner and numeric keypad.
What is it For ?
- Provides the Motorola Solutions channel with a weapon to fight off the unending stream of no name brand product coming out of the far east.
- Motorola have shifted huge quantities of their ES400 entry level EDA since it’s launch in 2010. They have no doubt noticed that this price/performance point is a real hit with enterprise users trying to justify buying a rugged handheld instead of a smartphone. MC45 is more of the same.
- Most enterprise mobility deployments still use Windows Mobile so the MC45 will help keep users on side until Windows 8 shows up and Android becomes more popular in this sector.
- Great total cost of ownership proposition especially when wound up with a no fault maintenace contract.
- Size – Compared to the rugged stalwarts of the Motorola Solutions line up MC45 is larger than an ES400 but smaller than the MC67 and MC75 this will appeal to a large number of users.
- Keyboard – Most line of business apps need numeric data entry, the unit comes with a numeric keyboard with shifted Alpha capability
- Real 1D laser scanning. Still the best option for scan intensive applications.
Find out more about the MC45. Or read these comments from Rugged PC Review.
MobileWorxs can help you navigate your way through the device selection process and help you deliver an enterprise mobility project that adds value to your business.
Subscribe to our Blog in a reader Or by Email