What’s New for The Summer?
Its Summer 2018 and we know our loyal readers are eager to find out what new tech toys we have. So, we would like to proudly present the new devices and solutions that our partners at MobileDemand will be launching over the next few months. As many of you might remember, they are not only great partners of ours, but they are also pioneers in enterprise grade and configurable rugged computing devices.
Windows 10 Tablet Numeric Keypad and Barcode Scanning App
The folks at MobileDemand have introduced xKeyPad the Windows 10 Tablet Numeric Keypad and Barcode Scanning App.
This revolutionary app provides a persistent numeric keypad and barcode scanning application in one.
- Fast numeric data entry.
- Auto-entry for fast and efficient use.
- Day or night vision modes.
- Left or right side positioning.
- Snaps to side of screen, allowing your working software to remain.
- Stays on screen, say goodbye to the annoying pop up Windows soft keyboard.
Base Features – Keypad Number Data Entry
Manually input numbers quickly and efficiently, without your keypad getting in the way. xKeyPad conveniently docks to the side of the screen that you prefer, working effectively with multiple applications. Other programs snap into place while xKeyPad stays where you left it.
Premium Features – Keypad & Barcode Scanning
Your device no longer needs a dedicated built-in barcode scanner. xKeyPad utilizes your device’s camera to scan 25 different types of barcode symbologies. It has the capability for custom formatting, to make your mobile productivity even faster. Already have a built-in barcode scanner on your MobileDemand rugged tablet? No problem; you can purchase the xKeyPad base plan for just the keyboarding features.
- Handy view window to target barcodes
- All major 1D/2D symbologies supported with pre- and post-ambles
- Configure barcode input – allows auto tab, enter, or other key functionality
- Custom formatting and programmable actions increase your productivity
xKeyPad is not only for MobileDemand tablets. It will run on the Microsoft Surface or any other Windows 10 tablet.
To learn more about the Windows 10 Tablet Numeric Keypad and Barcode Scanning App download an evaluation copy here.