T1600 Rugged Windows Tablet Update
Since launch xTablet T1600 has been positioned as a powerful Intel i5 based rugged tablet computer for those who need Microsoft Windows in the field. The device has become a favorite with those looking for a bigger brighter screen than most consumer tablets in an attractive package that can handle drops bumps and the elements without a drama.
8 New T1600 Features
Over the last few months we have added some extra features to the xTablet T1600 feature list:
- Display – T1600 has a huge 11.6″ screen 1366 x 768 pixel resolution 135 dpi. The screen uses capacative multi touch technology on three versions. Standard is rated at 400 nits with an outdoor readable version at 730 nits. A new active digitizer is a good option to have for anyone who likes to draw or annotate, or need extra precision more than is available via just finger touch.
- Integral Scanning – Honeywell Intermec EA31 2D CMOS imager module gives great scanning performance and low device power consumption.
- Drive – T1600 is now shipping with 128GB M2-SATA SSD as standard.
- Battery – T1600 has one Replaceable 45.8 watt-hour Li-Ion rated for around 7 hours of operation. A new optional: high-capacity 78.4 watt-hour Li-Polymer battery will be available in November.
- Windows OS – Choose Windows 8.1 Professional and now Windows 10 Professional.
- WWAN – T1600 has always been available with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as standard. The unit now has optional: GPS, 4G LTE WWAN, NFC/RFID reader and mag stripe options.
- Vehicle Dock – New powered cradle for road vehicles and fork lifts.
- Carry case – All T1600’s come with a back of hand strap and carry handle, a carry case is now available in a number of configurations.
Get in touch to learn more about the T1600 rugged Windows tablet update book a 10 day trial or read the review in Rugged Tablet Review