What’s New for The Summer?
Its Summer 2018 and we know our loyal readers are eager to find out what new tech toys we have. So, we would like to proudly present the new devices and solutions that our partners at MobileDemand will be launching over the next few months. As many of you might remember, they are not only great partners of ours, but they are also pioneers in enterprise grade and configurable rugged computing devices.
Mobile Dimensioning System
||Firstly, presenting the Volume Dimensioning method, ideal for warehouse, distribution and supply chain work alike. It comes with the Intel RealSense 6415 Depth Camera and the 3D camera as an optional joined or supplementary item. Read our previous posts on this technology and what applications it can be used for.
||Amazingly, what could be the fastest rugged tablet at launch. A 12.2″ IP65 rugged tablet with an Intel Core iSeries processor and all those accessories that you need for large format tablet computing on the move including one HUGE battery. Fastest IP65 tablet in the world…probably. Sign up to see one in June.
||In June for all those T1150 fans, we will launch an Android 7.0 version called A1150. At last a rugged Android 10″ with hot swap battery and all those enterprise grade desktop and vehicle install accessories you have been looking for.
||Equally important is the appearance of the T1540. Thin, light, powerful and mount-friendly. T1540 is bound to become a firm favourite for projects looking for a great value for money 10″ Windows 10 tablet with incredible battery capacity. Coming to market in July
Rugged xCase For 10.5″ Apple iPad Pro
||The latest version of the xCase will bring a new dimension to using an iPad Pro in the field – easy to carry, fully adjustable easel, MIL 810, vehicle mount ready, protected ports and rubber bumpers. Available in June.
||Last but not least, the xKeyPad. The keypad snaps into place on-screen so other software and apps are fully viewable. Compatible with any Windows 10 device. utilises the camera for barcode scanning. A keypad and barcoding scanning application that can improve the level of efficiency in a very smooth way. Available NOW on the Microsoft Store.
What’s New for the Summer ? a busy schedule of product launches that we are impatient to tell you more about! Offering what we know best, rugged, efficient and flexible solutions to help you and your business. Watch out for more news soon or get in touch for early sneak peeks at these new devices.
T1600 Rugged Windows Tablet Update
Since launch xTablet T1600 has been positioned as a powerful Intel i5 based rugged tablet computer for those who need Microsoft Windows in the field. The device has become a favorite with those looking for a bigger brighter screen than most consumer tablets in an attractive package that can handle drops bumps and the elements without a drama.
8 New T1600 Features
Over the last few months we have added some extra features to the xTablet T1600 feature list:
- Display – T1600 has a huge 11.6″ screen 1366 x 768 pixel resolution 135 dpi. The screen uses capacative multi touch technology on three versions. Standard is rated at 400 nits with an outdoor readable version at 730 nits. A new active digitizer is a good option to have for anyone who likes to draw or annotate, or need extra precision more than is available via just finger touch.
- Integral Scanning – Honeywell Intermec EA31 2D CMOS imager module gives great scanning performance and low device power consumption.
- Drive – T1600 is now shipping with 128GB M2-SATA SSD as standard.
- Battery – T1600 has one Replaceable 45.8 watt-hour Li-Ion rated for around 7 hours of operation. A new optional: high-capacity 78.4 watt-hour Li-Polymer battery will be available in November.
- Windows OS – Choose Windows 8.1 Professional and now Windows 10 Professional.
- WWAN – T1600 has always been available with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as standard. The unit now has optional: GPS, 4G LTE WWAN, NFC/RFID reader and mag stripe options.
- Vehicle Dock – New powered cradle for road vehicles and fork lifts.
- Carry case – All T1600’s come with a back of hand strap and carry handle, a carry case is now available in a number of configurations.
Get in touch to learn more about the T1600 rugged Windows tablet update book a 10 day trial or read the review in Rugged Tablet Review