Retailers face challenges from eCommerce tighter margins and increasing demands from suppliers in their own supply chain. The Post Covid-19 Low touch environment depends flexibility and the need to adopt mobile solutions to ensure on-time delivery to the correct destination to manage inventory levels and support customer satisfaction. Our mobile solutions provide the edge you need to achieve accurate and timely delivery, while improving inventory and reducing costs from the time the order is placed until it’s delivered to the customer.
In retail, it’s all about how you connect with shoppers to keep them coming back. It’s how you turn browsers into buyers. It’s how you transform casual customers into passionate brand advocates. And, it’s how you drive more frequent visits and a larger basket size with exceptional customer experiences.
With a MobileWorxs solution you have immediate access to information that will help you satisfy customers. Ruggedized devices enable supply chain efficiency for improved inventory visibility, lower operating costs and reduced out-of-stocks to meet customer demands.
Barcode and RFID scanners, along with a credit card readers and high speed wireless connectivity are all elements of this productive rugged computing solution.
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of merchandise inventory.
- Recommend product and verify inventory without leaving the customer’s side.
- Expedite checkout using integrated barcode and RFID scanning.
- Complete transactions and share promotions with customers based on their shopping history from any location on the retail floor.
- Secure wireless communication to ensure floor sales staff can perform price lookups and answer customer questions in real time.
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly.
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications.
Traditional stores especially those adopting click and collect will make the location and management of Inventory all the more critical. Challenges include managing returns and coping with complexity while maintaining inventory visibility
Activities carried out to organize and manage in-store merchandise in a way that drives sales and cuts losses. The ultimate goal being to turn shoppers into loyal buyers, all while having a great shopping experience.
Retail is fiercely competitive so loyalty matters. Developing a winning shopping experience means blending information about availability and pricing along with shopper analytics to create a winning proposition.
The store is a warehouse too! Many stores are adding in-store fulfillment to their list of offerings. Increasingly customers are expecting to make a purchase ahead of time and then go pick it up.