xTablet T1540 Overview
The lightweight Windows xTablet T1540, is a 10″ thin rugged tablet easy to carry, versatile Wi-Fi rugged tablet that is designed to power through your work day with less downtime. Built for the mobile workforce and intended to go with you, high performance at an affordable price.
- Small – 10.1-inch display – and lightweight. Ideal for inspections, capturing data, and documentation in a mobile environment.
- IP65 sealed from water and dust and will survive MIL-STD 810G 4-foot drops.
- Windows 10 Professional means securely utilizing full versions of all the software you need.
- High-capacity battery will keep your tablet running well beyond a normal work day.
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 ensure you are always connected. Tether to a smartphone for 4G.
10″ Thin Rugged Windows Tablet Standard Spec: Windows 10 Pro, Intel Quad Core Z8350 Processor, 64GB/4GB, 10.1″ Capacitive Display, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, IP65, 4ft Drop, hand strap, screen protector, Camera: Front 2.0 MP, Rear 5.0MP, AC Adapter, 1 Year return to depot warranty.
Physical and environmental characteristics
||10.55″ W x 7.01″ H x .55″ D (268mm W x 178mm H x 14 mm D)
||10.1″ diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
Digitizer pen option
||IP65 (water and dust)
|Drop / Shock:
||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)
||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)
||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz
||4GB DDR3L RAM
||64GB eMMC Storage
||Windows® 10 Professional; 64-Bit
||Volume +/-, power
|I/O Board Configuration:
||Micro USB 3.0, micro SD, micro HDMI 1.4a Type C, earphone jack
||52Wh, 3.7V, 14,000 mAh; up to 12-hour battery life depending on app usage and other factors
||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone
||Gravity acceleration, light sensor
||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
||FCC, CE, and IC