CT48 Enterprise Mobile Computer
- High Performance: Equipped with octa-core 2.0 GHz high-performance processor and powered by Android 12.0.
- Professional Scan Engine: Built-in professional scan engine for easy reading of 1D/2D/DPM codes, together with the specially designed 25° scanning angle allows operators to easily complete scanning tasks.
- Comfortable and Flexible Operation: Measuring 66mm in width and 252g in weight. The adjusted key height and large keypad prevent accidental touches.
- Loud and Clear Speaker: With a high performance speaker, it delivers a volume of 100dB+ for clear feedback in noisy environments.
Designed for logistics, retail, and manufacturing, the CT48 equiped with a lightweight body and a large keypad, reducing errors caused by one-handed operation. Users can have an accurate input even when wearing gloves.
– High-performance octa-core processor with 2.0GHz
– Android 12
– 2GB RAM + 32GB memory (optional: 4GB / 64GB)
4.0″ display with touch screen
Large display with 480×800 resolution, visible even under strong outdoor sunlight. High-sensitivity touch screen for uninterrupted operation with gloves, wet hands, or a touch pen in any weather.
Specially Designed 25 degrees scanning angle
Professional scan engine
Millisecond response for reading 1D/2D codes quickly even when worn, wrinkled, warped, curled, ripped, stained, or damaged.
5,000mAh replaceable battery that lasts 8-12h. Supports quick charge to be fully charged within 3h.
IP65 sealing, Corning glass casing to provide you with the strongest protection
Dustproof, 1m waterproof, and 1.5 drop test passed.
Stay connected anywhere, anytime
With Bluetooth 5.0, transmission speeds are doubled compared to version 4.2, and the coverage area is expanded by 4 times. This enables faster and more reliable data transmission, while less power is required for longer battery life time.
High level of ruggedness ensures dependable operation
Built with reliability and durability in mind, this device is designed to perform perfectly even in the most challenging and harsh operating conditions.
Urovo MDM and MAM
UROVO has developed a complete set of device management tools, including MDM, MAM, KMS etc.