xTablet Flex 10B Overview
The cloud-based 2-in-1 xTablet Flex 10B from MobileDemand is built for “light” and “medium” duty, mobile applications. Not only is the xTablet Flex 10B thin and lightweight for mobile use, but it comes standard with a protective case and scratch-resistant screen protector, extending the life beyond your typical consumer-grade tablets. Other features and functionality include:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro operating system with an Intel Celeron N4100 Quad-Core processor giving you all day productivity.
- Snap on a full QWERTY (US Layout) keyboard for accurate and efficient data entry. Add an easel for any-angle viewing of the tablet. Easel and keyboard sold separately.
- 10.1″ 1280×800 display – large enough for users of all ages.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WLAN IEEE WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- The xTablet Flex 10B with protective case is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to plywood over concrete.
- 5800mAh li-ion batteries last up to 6-8 hours.
- the xTablet Flex 10B has Quick and easy mounting on walls and vehicles utilizing the optional Snap Mount – now with our new small snap plate!
- Additional screw inserts for productivity enhancing add-ons
- New metal corner loops for stronger handle and strap support.
- The Windows Professional operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater capacity to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings by requiring less IT support.