MS650 Wearable CCD Ring Scanner Compact design for mobile operators
Whether you prefer left or right-handed operation, the advanced ergonomic and lightweight design (20.5g) of the MS650, provides unrivalled freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks, comfortably while keeping both hands free.
It’s all in the touch! The MS650 is designed with a dual touch-2-activate trigger button to activate the barcode reading. Whether you are wearing the MS650 left- or right-handed, just motion the touch-2-activate trigger button to read the barcode you wish to scan. A great feature to enhance control and flexibility, while increasing the operator satisfaction during multi-tasking.
On-Screen Barcode Readability
Featuring the high-speed decoder, paired with an aggressive scan engine, the MS650 reads 1D barcodes and offers accurate barcode capture of either on-screen (LCD), or printed barcodes. To ensure accurate aim at barcodes, the scanner is equipped with a thin sharp class-1 laser aim.
Data Protection Accountability
With the Bluetooth HID interface of wireless Bluetooth 4.1 technology, the MS650 is easy to pair with a smartphones and tablets (including iOS or Android system) without complex setting. The MS650 offers user the ability to operate around the clock productivity, during an entire busy 8-hour work shift.
Flexible wireless connections and operations
The MS650 is versatile with the advantage of conducting flexible data collection operations of both on-line wireless mode and off-line memory (Batch) mode, including multiple communication interfaces (BT HID/ USB HID/ USB VCP). Watch the unboxing video.
• Lightweight (only 20.5g) and unique wearable ring design – Comfortable Hands-free operation.
• Flexible design: Dual touch-2-activate trigger button (for left- and right-handed operation)
• Hands-free scanning with cordless freedom of movement
• Easily to pair to smartphone and tablets Windows, iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth 4.1
• Aggressive scan engine – Reads off 1D barcodes from screens
• Rugged and durable design (IP42 and 1.5m drops)
• Full shift battery life – Up to 8 hours