Equipped with an 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor and running on the Android 7.1 operating system, the Unitech EA500 / EA502 Rugged Android Smartphone is suitable for data-intensive applications in highly mobile environments. Mobile workers can easily accelerate their workflow as this device is equipped with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and supports an additional microSD / TF expansion (up to 32GB storage capacity).
The EA500/EA502 offers an integrated 2D scanning capability, as well as an integrated HF/NFC RFID reader/writer, GPS, and a high resolution 13.0 MP camera. Holding a 4000 mAh battery, the EA502 provides continuous usage time without needing to worry about running out of power. This device offers everything you’ll need. Enjoy the fastest data speeds out there with the integrated Bluetooth 4.2, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and 3G / 4G LTE connectivity. This device is truly an excellent mobility device and offers improvement of job efficiency at a competitive price.
• All-in-one box; EA500 comes with USB cable and power supply
• All-in-one function: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 8MP Camera
• Industrial grade: 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor with Android 7.1 OS
• Suitable for any mobile worker: 3G / 4G / LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth® 4.2
• Rechargeable 3800mAh battery
• 5” HD display. Ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves and supports wet resistance)
• Rugged: Corning Gorilla Glass 3, IP67 rated and 5-foot drop specification
• Dual Scanning Buttons (left and right side) and programmable key
• Device supported versatile: SOTI, 12Manage and MoboLink
• Warranty: 1 year