Intelligent Imaging Technology
Coming with a superior 2D scanning performance, the HT380 offers 45 degree scanning tilt down design and it’s available to capture barcodes from near contact to farther than 60cm away. Base on its ergonomic and lightweight design for one-handed operation, it is suitable to automate the capture of inventory data and allows users to take action quickly and accurately.
Running with Android 9 OS with Qualcomm octa-core CPU, the HT380 is built in a 3.2 inch display for users to check feedback of the scanned information. It also supports Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/k/r/v/w dual band standards, allowing enterprises to develop applications or connect to the back-end host to make the database easier, more immediate and more accurate. Furthermore, it has an 8MP camera that gives an easy way for enterprises to proof of delivery or shipment issues.
Durable for Industrial Applications
Designed for the harsh environments, HT380 is rugged enough to withstand multiple 1.5 meters drop to concrete and built with IP65 environmental seal against water and dust. Another special feature of keypad is the backlight design, providing users with enhanced key locations in dark environment. Moreover, the keypad has 2.5 million lifetime clicks and equipped with special silicon materials and PU coating, providing long term abrasion protection. Delivering a 4500mAh changeable battery for business full-day operation, the HT380 is the ideal tool to increase productivity and efficiency in all data collection applications.
Unitech HT380 Rugged Handheld Computer Features
• Android 9 OS with 1.4GHz octa-core processor
• Lightweight and ergonomic one-handed operation
• Superior 2D scanning performance: Support 45-degree scanning tilt down
• Support Bluetooth® 4.2 and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/k/r/v/w dual-band standards
• Rechargeable and swappable 4500mAh battery for full-day operation
• Durable keypad: 32-keys with 2.5 million lifetime clicks and backlight design
• IP65 rated and 1.5m drop specification