Unitech TB85 does not only feature a sturdy outside design, the inside of our new tablet is also quite impressive. Featuring the latest Android 8.0, GMS certified, combined with a 2.2 Ghz Octa-core processor, no task is to serious for the TB85. With 32GB of internal storage and 4 GB of DDR3 memory, you can be assured that there will always be some space left available for you to save your latest work.
The combined strength of a rugged exterior with a superior interior is complimented by excellent connectivity. Equipped with NFC compatibility (frequency 13.56 Mhz at 0 ~ 3 cm), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connection and 4G/LTE you are always connected and available. Unitech TB85 comes with wireless design to communicate with such as our RP100 RFID reader and MS652 ring scanner.
Unitech TB85 Summary
- Android 8.0 GMS with Octa-core CPU.
- POGO Pin extension with QC3.0 (Quick-charging).
- 14-pin POGO extension for modules.
- 8200 mAh changeable Li-ION battery.
- 32 GB eMMC + 4 GB DDR3 memory.
- 4G/LTE, WLAN 80211 a/b/g/n/ac, and NFC.
- 8” display with Gorilla Glass 3 and GFF touch panel.
- IP67 rated with 1.2 meter to marble drop spec.