Barcode software, label printing and much more: Create and automate labels, RFID, plastic cards…
Barcode software converts letters, numbers and even binary data into a pattern of lines, squares or dots that can be read at high speed by a barcode scanner and converted back into the original information. Barcode software helps companies increase efficiency, reduce costs and errors, and meet regulatory requirements, but only if the software encodes the barcodes quickly and correctly and prints them consistently and accurately.
BarTender® software enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more. The world’s largest companies and hundreds of thousands of small businesses rely on BarTender to help them:
- Accelerate the speed of goods moving through the supply chain
- Get the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely
- Tell a parent that a snack has an ingredient to which their child is allergic
- Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor
- Maintain regulatory compliance with the world’s most comprehensive barcode support
- And much more
Much More Than Labels and Barcodes
Companies rely on BarTender to encode RFID tags, create mag stripe and smart cards, drive print-and-apply systems, perform direct part marking, create shelf tags and signage, laser etch metal and more.
The Key to Modern Manufacturing Efficiency
Labeling Software for Every Industry and Regulation
Organizations around the world trust BarTender to help them meet evolving industry regulations and practices, with its ease of deployment and secure, configurable technology.
Barcode and Label Creation Software That Grows with Your Business
BarTender’s four editions enable you to easily upgrade your system as your business grows, without the extra cost and complexity of buying add-on products.