xTablet Flex 8
Industry leading pricing for an enterprise-ready, lightweight rugged Windows tablet.
- Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home
- Intel® Quad-Core Atom™ Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage
- 8-Inch Touchscreen
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-foot drop
- Only 1.7 lbs. (0.78kg) with Case
- 5MP and 2MP Color Cameras
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Comes with Screen Protector, Rugged Case and Carrying Straps
The new, ultra-light xTablet Flex 8 is designed to help improve your daily enterprise operations without costing a fortune. Starting at only $595, the Flex 8 is ideal for field workers who carry their devices with them for most or all of the day. Other features and functionality include:
- Choose between Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home.
- With an Intel® Quad-Core processor, the Flex 8 gives you the power and performance you need to efficiently complete your daily operations.
- 8″ display – The “sweet spot” for many industries as it provides enough screen real estate for their enterprise applications but is small and light enough for all day mobility.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Many enterprise applications require I/O ports to get the most out of the software – the xTablet Flex 8 fulfills that need and more. It comes standard with one (1) HDMI (HD video out), one (1) micro-USB for charging, one (1) USB 2.0, one (1) USB 3.0, one (1) TF slot (extension storage), one (1) earphone / microphone connector.
- The xTablet Flex 8 comes standard with a protective case which is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to plywood over concrete.
- The scratch-proof screen protector does exactly what it says, protects the screen from scratches. It is also impact resistant, enduring a 225g steel ball being dropped from 100cm.
- The li-ion batteries last up to 4.5 hours and up to 180 hours on standby.
- The Windows® operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater functionality to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions||8.83″ W x 5.55″ H x .71″ D (224.4 mm W x 141.1 mm H x 18.1 mm D)|
|Display||8″ diagonal widescreen|
|Weight||1.74 lb. (0.78 kg) – base configuration|
|Drop / Shock||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 48 inches; 225g steel ball drop to screen from 100cm|
|Operating Temp||32° F to +120° F (0° C to +49° C)|
|Storage Temp||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Humidity||5% – 95% non-condensing|
|Processor||Intel® Z3775 Quad-Core 2.4G|
|System Memory||4GB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home|
|Display||8″; 1280 (W) x 800 (H) IPS OGS capacitive multi-touch (10-point)|
|Keys||Power, volume, reset|
|I/O Board Configuration||1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HDMI, earphone / mic connector, DC-in jack (micro USB)|
|Battery System||17.5Wh Li-ion Battery operation: 4.5 hours (180 hours on standby)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyroscope, light|
|Audio||Intel® SST audio device (WDM)|
|Camera||5MP rear-facing and 2MP front-facing|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless||WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n with built-in Bluetooth™ 4.0|
2.4G/5G double channels
|Vehicle mount||Snap Mount or X-Grip cup holder|
|xTablet Flex 10 regulatory approvals||FCC Class B, FCC/SAR, CE!, CCC, C-Tick|