Ultra rugged, powerful Windows tablet with large display. Up to 11.5 hours of battery and optional barcode scanning.
- Numeric keypad integrated
- Windows® 10 Professional
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-foot drop; IP65
- 4G / LTE Compatible via USB
- 5 MP color camera
- Up to 11.5 hours of battery life
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- Optional barcode scanner
- Mounts and accessories
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) available
The MobileDemand high-performance, all-light readable xTablet T1200 bolsters productivity for mobile users who work in demanding environments. This fully rugged tablet provides long-term savings over non-rugged devices with near 100% uptime in mission critical line of business applications.
- Powered by the Intel® Core™ i5-3337U processor (Ivy Bridge) and choose between several variations of the Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
- Powered and non-powered vehicle or forklift mounts to get the most out of your ruggedized tablet as well as your employees.
- Multi-touch, full drive encryption of Windows® Bitlocker, the Windows® Defender anti-virus application and VPN with Windows®.
- Mobile workers stay connected with the optional USB 4G LTE WWAN radio and wireless networks.
- IP65, MIL-STD 810G/F certified. That means your information is safe, even if dropped, shocked or exposed to water and dust.
- Two 6-cell 116 watt-hour hot swappable batteries last a full shift or longer – up to 11.5 hours.
- Supports a 64 GB to 256 GB and beyond mSATA solid state drive with an option to add a second high capacity hard disk drive.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and an integrated RS-232 serial port, plus WiFi and Bluetooth™ 4.0 communications.
- Integrated barcode scanner and RFID reader options, built-in numeric keypad.
- High resolution front facing and 5 MP rear facing camera, integrated GPS, SDHC and smart card reader.
- Available as a C1D2 tablet for hazardous environments.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions:||11.24″ W x 8.73″ H x 1.65″ D (285.5 mm W x 221.7 mm H x 41.9 mm D)|
|Display:||10.4″ diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||4.8 lb. (2.2 kg) – base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 60 inches|
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® i5-3337U; 2MB L2 Cache, 1.8 GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3 RAM standard (8GB and 16GB options)|
|Storage Drive:||64GB to 128GB; Optional 2.5″ 9.5mm SATA HDD|
|Operating System:||Windows® 10 Professional|
|Display:||Resistive 10-point multi-touch
1024 (W) x 768 (H) (XGA) AFFS + TFT LCD w/LED backlight; 340 nits
Optional sunlight readable high brightness LCD; 1000 nits
|Buttons:||Full backlit numeric keypad, programmable keys, Enter, Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation, Escape, Security, Rotate Display, Function Key, Suspend/Power|
|System expansion||Left side: RS-232, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet , mini USB, DC-in
Right side: USB 3.0 x 2, audio jack
Smart card reader & SD card slot (HCSD)
|Battery System:||Two 6-cells 5200mAh, 3S2P, 11.1V, 57.72Whr
Battery life: up to 11.5 hours w/ two 6 cell packs
|LED:||(4) color LEDs for notification, power / charger indicator, SSD activity, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Scanner:||High performance integrated (optional)|
|Camera:||1.3 MP front facing and 5 MP rear facing w/ LED light|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless||Intel® Centrino® Advanced N 6235 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (Up to 300 Mbps) 2.4 & 5 GHz|
|WWAN:||4G / LTE available via cellular carriers (USB expansion module)|
|Desktop Cradle:||USB(2), Serial, Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Vehicle Cradle:||Durable, key lock, fan cooling system, USB, serial (9 pin D-SUB), power options|
|xTablet T1200:||FCC DOC, CE, CB, FCC ID, IC, cUS, CB, TUV, UL, RoHS/REACH compliant, WEEE compliant, EPEAT compliant (silver), ERP compliant|