Fully rugged tablet with numeric keypad and optional barcode reader and mounting systems.
- Integrated numeric keypad
- WiFi, 3G & Bluetooth
- Intel® Atom™ processor
- MIL-STD810G with 5-foot drop and IP65
- 5 MP color camera
- Full Windows® operating system
- Optional barcode/CAC reader
- Mounts and accessories
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) available
The xTablet T7200 is one of the most rugged and functional tablets on the market. The integrated numeric keypad is exclusive to MobileDemand and makes for quick and accurate numeric data entry. Engineered for tough jobs.
- Combines the functionality of a notebook, full Windows® OS of a tablet and the portability and data collection capabilities of a handheld in a durable slate form factor.
- Numeric keypad and programmable keys combined with barcode scanning makes for unparalelled data capture.
- Comes with an Intel® Atom™ processor with quad core power.
- The xTablet T7200 is IP65, MIL-STD 810G certified. That means your information is safe, even if dropped, shocked or exposed to water and dust.
- Hot swappable batteries last a full shift or longer – up to 8 hours.
- The Windows® Professional operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater capacity to a mobile workforce.
- Ask your MobileDemand sales expert about the availability of Class 1 Division 2 tablets.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions:||8.8″ W x 5.7″ H x 1.56″ D (225 mm W x 145 mm H x 39.8 mm D)|
|Display:||7″ diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||2.5 lb. (1.1 kg) – base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 60 inches|
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-60° F to +160° F (-51° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom™ N2600, 1.6 GHz or Intel® Atom™ N2800, 1.8 GHz |
1 MB Cache, Quad-Core
|System Memory:||2GB DDR3 RAM|
|Storage Drive:||128GB or 256GB mSATA|
|Operating System:||Windows® Professional|
|Display:||1024 (W) x 600 (H) (WSVGA) Color TFT (supports 1024 x 768 mode XGA) |
Touch Screen Standard, Digitizer option, Sunlight viewable option
|Buttons:||Full backlit numeric keypad, programmable keys, Enter, Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation, Escape, Security, Function Key, Suspend/Power |
QWERTY keyboard module (optional)
|System expansion||Main slot (mutually exclusive): Mini PCIe w/ SIM or Smart card reader ISO 7816 |
One SD card slot
Surface contact docking connector
|I/O Board Configuration:||Standard: USB (1), Ethernet, Serial RS232 or RS485|
|Battery System:||Hot swappable dual battery packs |
High-capacity Lithium Ion packs
Total: 10400mAh, 7.4V, 5.2Ah, 38Wh, 2S2P
Battery operation: Up to 8 hours
External 2-pack Battery Charger (option)
|LED:||(5) color LEDs for notification, power / charger indicator, SSD activity, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Scanner:||High performance integrated (optional)|
|Camera:||5 megapixel rear-facing|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless||Intel® Centrino® Advanced N 6235 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (Up to 300 Mbps) 2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Wired||10/100/1000 ethernet network (RJ45)|
|WWAN:||4G / LTE available via cellular carriers (USB expansion module needed)|
|Desktop Cradle:||USB (4), Serial, Ethernet (RJ-45), VGA, 2-slot battery charging|
|Vehicle Cradle:||Durable, key lock, USB (2), serial, VGA, power|
|xTablet T7200:||FCC Class B , FCC/SAR, cUS, CE, CB, TUV, UL, NOM|